ITS THAT TIME AGAIN!!!! The Ruckus Annual Model Casting is HERE!!!
Here’s your chance, the field is wide open. You can do it!!
Every year we at RUCKUS partner with the amazing non-profit organization The Childrens Diabetes Foundation as they host their annual fundraiser "The Brass Ring Luncheon". Its a great show for a great cause and this year they have selected to bring in BCBG MAX AZRIA as the featured designer, and they have asked RUCKUS to produce the entire show, down to the table linens!!
So here is the deal, We have 12 FEMALE slots that we need to fill for the show, as well as 6 MALE positions. As most of you know we do not do casting calls for RUCKUS. Every one is hand selected, and we only use and work with our in-house models - well, for all you new girls - this is your chance to get your foot in the door.
First, there are rules. If you’re one of those people that can’t follow the simplest of instructions, then you’re also probably the type to show up late, hungover, and full of excuses. So know if you can not follow these simple rules, you will be automatically disqualified. Also - our in house girls have already filled most of these slots. So know that even though there are technically 12 spots - you are really competing for only 4 or 5 open positions, so bring your A game.
CASTING IS WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14th, FROM 4-7pm at BELLWETHER. (DONNA BALDWIN AND NON-AGENCY SIGNED MODELS ONLY!!!!!!)
HERE WE GO :
1) Only apply for the job if you can satisfy the listed requirements. It doesn’t matter if you have an excuse, or your mom wrote a sweet letter of recommendation about you. Please don’t waste our time or yours, if you don’t fit the minimal requirements, then please do not e-mail us.
2) Title the e-mail "attn: Rebecca - I WANT TO MODEL". Any e-mails that don’t follow this rule will be immediately deleted before we even get to the body. You also must include your CURRENT :
- experience level
- full body shot
- explanation of why you would be a good fit for the Ruckus Family
3) To apply to model, e-mail all of the above to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is our model coordinator, she is the person you gotta impress.
4) Also, you MUST be 16 or older to apply.
5) To Model for us you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 5'6.
- No leprosy.
- Must be willing to drop everything and fetch ice cream
- Can not be a killer (unless referring to what you do to the dancefloor).
- Your personal style cannot consist of clothing that fits the “homeless vampire” look.
- Must have a solid understanding of how to skip through the previews on a Blu-Ray player.
- Proficient knowledge of social media.
- Must work well in a family atmosphere, if you are caught stealing, gossiping or anything of the sort - our in-house girls will most likely rip you to shreds.